Are you really giving your business your all? It’s one thing to go through the motions, but it’s another to be fully present and put your heart into everything that you do for your business. Today, host May shares the importance of self-awareness and the ability to self audit in order to really be sure you are going all in for your business’ success.
In order for your business to grow, you must first grow as a person. Assuming you are a full time CEO, there are around 8 hours available for you to devote to your business each day. How many of those hours do you actually spend on sales generating activities or coming up with creative ideas for your business? If you’re being honest with yourself, you will likely find that you are not actually giving all you could be to being a CEO. You are getting your day to day activities done, but maybe your heart is not really in it or your mind is elsewhere. It can be daunting to ask yourself why you are procrastinating certain tasks or why you are struggling to be fully present, but self-awareness is key for accessing a growth mindset.
You owe it to yourself and to your business to give it your all. If you are struggling with really dedicating yourself to taking inspired action rather than just checking off tasks, you first need to have the courage to ask yourself the hard questions and face whatever fears and doubts are standing in the way.
• “If you want your business to grow, you have got to grow first.” (2:42 | May)
• “How many hours are you taking inspired action? Taking action is not good enough. Taking inspired action is what is going to move the success needle. Taking actions by just checking off, okay, I got to do this, I got to do this, I got to do this. That means your heart is not there. When your heart is not there your people can feel it in terms of your content. You’re just a robot reading a script.” (10:50 | May)
• “When you put in your heart, your emotions, in carrying out an action, a sales generating action, delivering a message, communicating your value, your expertise, talking about your brand, connecting with people, those are sales generating activities.” (13:11 | May)
• “You can work all day long. But all day long, are you really working? Are you really present? If you are not, you’re just doing it for the sake of doing it, then you’re not really giving it all.” (16:53 | May)
• “Self awareness is key.” (18:22 | May)
Connect with me at: [email protected]
FB private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/events4anyone